Water and Soil Solutions International Ltd (WSSI) is environmental technology company that provides sustainable solutions for water pollution treatment, prevention and control and soil remediation.
Our major service is design and provision of on-site, sustainable filtration products for phosphorus removal, harvesting and re-use, PhosphoReducTM. Our PhosphoReducTM products harvest and remove phosphorus and eliminate nearly 100% pathogens from residential, municipal, urban and agricultural point and non-point pollution sources (USA Patent, 2014).
Other services include:
- Green solutions and practices for nutrients reduction and recycling from stormwater runoff treatment
- Expert advising on Good Management Practices for runoff and effluents treatment
- Water and soil pollution feasibility studies and advising
- Expert advising on environmental technology approvals and verification in North America and Europe
- Scientific and technical reports writing, editing and reviewing
Excess phosphorus is an increasing problem for waterways and has been recognized as the principal trigger of eutrophication and toxic blue-green algae blooms. Our patented PhosphoReduc TM filtration products are the result of over 20 years of research and testing worldwide. They are energy and cost efficient, have minimal operation and maintenance and land area requirements. They are custom designed to harvest and recycle phosphorus from any pollution source and at significantly lower costs compared to other products on the market. In addition, phosphorus harvesting and re-use feature of PhosphoReduc products is extremely important given increasing concern over world P reserves decline and its potential impacts on food prices and food security.
Contact us today for a free consultation, and learn why PhosphoReduc products are the most efficient and economical way for phosphorus removal, harvesting and re-use.